PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2017 FAIR HAS PASSED – BELOW ARE HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE EVENT
Did you know that the League has eight fine craft galleries located throughout the state of New Hampshire selling the work of our juried craftsmen? The galleries are the face of the League all year long, and this August they will be represented at the Craftsmen’s Fair!
Visit the Fine Craft Galleries booth to find out more about each location and what they have to offer. There will also be special events and/or raffles each day, so be sure to stop by and meet the managers!
Every Day at the Fine Craft Galleries’ Booth
- Collaborate in the creative process: Stop by and add a row of fabric to our weaving grid!
- Enter to win a handcrafted bowl (pictured right) by juried League member David Robinson.
Saturday, August 5
- Meet the Nashua Gallery Manager and learn about the gallery’s craft classes. See examples of craft projects.
Sunday, August 6
- Meet the Concord Gallery Manager and learn about the gallery and things to see and do in the Concord Area.
Monday, August 7
- Meet the Center Sandwich Gallery Manager and learn about the gallery and area.
Tuesday, August 8 – Littleton
- Learn more about the Littleton area from the Littleton Gallery Manager and a representative from the Littleton Chamber of Commerce.
- Enter to win the Welcome to the Glad Town Package: A basket filled with gift certificates and other treasures from Littleton and surrounding area, including items from the Littleton Gallery, The Beal House, Harman’s Cheese, Littleton Studio School, Pollyanna, and more.
Friday, August 11
- Meet the Meredith Gallery Manager and learn about the gallery and area.
- Enter to win Destination Meredith Package that includes: one night stay at Mill Falls at the Lake; $25 Hart’s Turkey Farm gift certificate; Hermit Woods Winery wine tasting and tour for 2; 2 tickets to The Winnipesaukee Playhouse; 2 adult admissions to Castle in the Clouds; and 4 daytime cruise tickets on the M/S Mount Washington (or 2 tickets to the Sunday Champagne Brunch and Cruise).
Saturday, August 12
- Meet the North Conway Gallery Manager, the North Conway Gallery Education Coordinator, and a representative from the Mount Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- Enter to win a hand blown glass vase by League juried member Philip Jacobs.
Sunday, August, 13
- Learn about the Hanover area from the Hanover Gallery Manager and a Hanover Chamber of Commerce representative.
- Learn about the Hanover Gallery’s CraftStudies education program. See examples of pieces made by students.
- Enter to win the Hanover Getaway Package that includes: a one night stay with valet parking at the Six South Street Hotel in Hanover; CraftStudies gift certificate; and $100 Hanover Fine Craft Gallery gift certificate.
During the Fair, you can also meet the League’s Hooksett Gallery Manager and other Hooksett staff members at the CraftWear exhibition — please stop in and say hi!